Royal Exhibition Building - Melbourne Poster
The Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne surrounded by the Carlton Gardens.The building was built for the Great Exhibition of 1880 and remains one of the world's oldest remaining exhibition pavilions. From 1901 it was home for the first Australian Commonwealth Parliament and in 2004 was the first building in Australia to attain a World Heritage listing.
- The "Royal Exhibition Building - Melbourne" Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Royal Exhibition Building
- Designer: TRAVEL - Modern
- Product Code: AMTP-M-116_Royal-Exhibition-Building-Melb
- Availability: In Stock