Chocolat Klaus - Vintage Italian Promotional Poster
Chocolat Klaus by Leonetto Cappiello
The artwork for the original colour lithographic poster was created by Leonetto Cappiello in the 1903 and printed in Paris by P. Vercasson & Cie, Rue de Lancry, Imp.
“It is with this poster... that Cappiello firmly established himself as the master of the modern poster—if not modern advertising itself. He begins to slowly distance himself from caricature, not only in preoccupation but also in its form. With a newfound flamboyance of style and imagination, the artist pursued the posterist’s goal with a clarity and purpose that was to set him apart from all his colleagues. With this poster, Cappiello declared a new freedom from the restrictions and limitations of the previous realist and idealized realist renderings” (Cappiello/Rennert, p. 66).
Confectioner chocolate maker, since 1856, in Locle (Switzerland) then in Morteau (France) , Jacques Klaus recognised as one of the pioneers of Swiss chocolate , extends the reputation of his products thanks to a remarkable spirit of initiative. It develops its activity industrially with a requirement for high quality and innovation which still makes the reputation of the brand today.
- The "Chocolat Klaus by Leonetto Cappiello" print is a reproduction of a Vintage Italian Promotional Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm].
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Italian Promotional Poster - Chocolat Klaus
- Designer: Promotional - Vintage
- Product Code: VIAP-127_Chocolat-Klaus_[Leonetto-Cappiello]
- Availability: In Stock