The lights of Adelaide - Vintage Australian Travel Poster.
The lights of Adelaide from Mount Lofty Ranges.A wonderful reproduction of a 1930s Colour lithograph Poster promoting Mount Lofty Ranges and Adelaide as a tourist destination. Published by the Government Publicity and Tourist Bureau, South Australia.
The Mount Lofty Summit is situated 15km from Adelaide’s CBD in the Adelaide Hills. At 710 metres above sea level the summit delivers a stunning panoramic view over Adelaide’s city skyline and on clear days, views of Kangaroo Island and Yorke Peninsula. The summit is a wonderful location to watch the sunset and see the lights of Adelaide.
Mount Lofty was named by Matthew Flinders in 1802 during his circumnavigation of the Australian and in 1831, six years before Adelaide was settled, Collet Barker was the first European to climb it.
- The "Lights of Adelaide" poster is a reproduction of an original Vintage Australian Travel Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm].
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Travel Poster - Lights of Adelaide
- Product Code: VTP-AU-132 -Lights of Adelaide from the Mounty Lofty Ranges
- Availability: In Stock