Tasmania - Mount Wellington and Port of Hobart - Vintage Australian Travel Poster
“Tasmania for your next holiday Mount Wellington and the Port of Hobart”The Original 1940’s Lithograph published by Mercury Press for the Tasmanian Government Tourist Bureau, Hobart.
Artist: Harry Kelly.
Mount Wellington forms a magnificent backdrop to Hobart and the Derwent River. The Port of Hobart occupies the harbour on the eastern side while the CBD spreads northwards and over the river to the east. The harbour has countless inlets and coves and river is home to thousands of boats. Hobart's waterfront and the connecting historic architecture offers a unique Tasmanian character, history and charm.
Today’s nautical suppliers, customs agents, shipwrights and recreational ‘boaties’ carry on the traditions laid down by the seafarers, whalers and maritime merchants of the past. The Post of Hobart is the preparation and departure for Antarctic expeditions and gateway to the sub-Antarctic islands of the Southern Ocean.
- The "Tasmania - Mount Wellington and Port of Hobart" poster is a reproduction of an original Vintage Australian Travel Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm] and A1 [594 × 841mm].
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Travel Poster - Tasmania - Mount Wellington and Port of Hobart
- Product Code: VTP-AU-126 -Tasmania - Mount Wellington and Port of Hobart
- Availability: In Stock